Due to COVID19, adoptions are done by appointment for approved applicants only.
240 Route 171, Somers Tpke.
Woodstock, CT 06281
Phone: (860) 315 - 1228
Due to COVID19, We are closed to visitors. Adoptions are scheduled by approved applications
We need foster homes for placement of pregnant cats and mother cats with new kittens. We often need foster placement for adults with medical needs or socializing needs. Placements are needed for an average of 4 months. We do have some opportunity for shorter placement of 1-2 months for older (5-6 month old) kittens.
Paws, Inc. provides:
- Food, litter & litter boxes, medicine, wire crates, and other supplies
- Veterinary care as needed
- Approved adoptive homes when ready
Foster home responsibilities include:
- Care for fosters for several weeks to several months
- Providing an indoor, warm, safe area for fosters away from other pets
- Daily cleaning and feeding
- Transporting fosters to and from the shelter for medical checks and adoption days
- Patience, love, & socialization