Due to COVID19, adoptions are done by appointment for approved applicants only.
240 Route 171, Somers Tpke.
Woodstock, CT 06281
Phone: (860) 315 - 1228
Due to COVID19, We are closed to visitors. Adoptions are scheduled by approved applications
We need foster homes for short-term placement of pregnant cats and mother cats with new kittens. We often need foster placement for adults with medical needs or socializing needs.
Paws, Inc. provides:
- Food, litter & litter boxes, medicine, wire crates, and other supplies
- Veterinary care as needed
- Approved adoptive homes when ready
Foster home responsibilities include:
- Care for fosters for several weeks to several months
- Providing an indoor, warm, safe area for fosters away from other pets
- Daily cleaning and feeding
- Transporting fosters to and from the shelter for medical checks and adoption days
- Patience, love, & socialization